2. After you complete each problem, check your answer (it it is an odd number). IF WRONG: use a red pen to circle the problem, figure out your mistake, and show the CORRECT work. IF CORRECT: Congratulations, and keep on going! :)
3. If you are stuck... a. Review examples in your notes. b. Review examples in your textbook. c. Call a friend. d. Sign up for a tutoring appointment.
1. DO NOT wait to the last minute to study..
2. Before a chapter test, complete a few odd problems in each lesson (without the use of notes) to test your knowledge. Check your answers in the back of the book. Circle the ones you got wrong and figure out why.
3. DO the homework and check your work! <see above>
4. Look at the "Resources" Page and watch review videos or play review games!
5. Create flashcards to help! - Quizlet
6. Teach your friend or guardian the mathematical concepts. If you can teach it, that means you know it!